Thursday, August 21, 2014

HOW TO: Rubik's Cube 3x3x3 Intro

Learning to solve a 3x3x3 is a lot easier than one might think.

little background: I started learning how to solve a Rubik's cube back in high school. I had a friend who is into speed cubing and luckily, he was kind enough to teach me how to solve. But prior to this, I know how to solve the first two layers of the cube with the help of my brother. He was a (kind of) bad teacher. When teaching me, all he said at first is to solve the first layer all on my own. I did learn eventually up to the first two layers, but it was the result of my hard work.

As a challenge to you, I want first to solve the first the first layer all by yourself. I will be back in a while to teach you what I know about Rubik's cubes.

PART 1: HOW TO: Rubik's Cube Part 1 (Notation)

No comments:

Post a Comment